10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Fuck yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed, and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know.
what if everything you see right now is just a hallucination caused by inhaling oxygen
Is that why when you stop breathing you black out.
GUYS STOP MAKING ME QUESTION MY EXISTENCE
im not surprised when tumblr people are failing classes cause you guys are dumb as fuck
One time I was out shopping with my mom and I started playing with a display thing, and she was like “What are you doing?” and I sarcastically was like “Worshiping Satan, obviously” and she was like “Seems a bit conceited to worship yourself, but whatever makes you happy”
my memory sucks but ask me anything about one direction and I’ll remember everything
IT’S SO HARD WHEN YOU’RE IN A CUDDLY MOOD AND DON’T HAVE ANYONE TO CUDDLE WITH THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
nothing makes me more sad and mad than seeing the nicest people being treated like crap
STEVE SHAVED DEMI’S HEAD
He did a pretty good fucking job
if u see me smiling in public it means im laughing at the jokes i tell myself in my head